SINGLE/DUAL-WAVELENGTH VIS/NIR LASER DIODE FIBER-COUPLED MODULE
LDM is a family of OEM fiber coupled diode laser modules specifically designed for medical applications. Available as single or dual wavelength configuration, it covers the whole visible and near-infrared radiation range, thus being suitable for a variety of treatments. Equipped with temperature sensor, photodiode, aiming beam and fiber detect sensor, compact and designed for flexible customization, LDM is the perfect choice for your medical equipment.
LDM single wavelength
LDM dual wavelength
Advantages & Benefits
- One module for different wavelenghts and optical powers
- Medical, Physiotherapy, Dental & Veterinary applications
- Extremely compact size single/dual-wavelength technology
- Ease of integration
- Expected lifetime > 10.000 hours
|Output powers||• up to 12W @ NIR|
• up to 6W @ VIS
|Optical fiber delivery||200µm NA 0,22 – SMA coonnector (as standard)|
|Available options||Fiber detect – NTC – Photodiode – Aiming Beam|
Choose your own LDM configuration
LDM is available as single wavelength module (Primary λ) or combination of two wavelengths as described by table below: the optical power indicated refers to the maximum available diode power at that specific wavelength.
• Combination of two diodes of same wavelength is possible to double the optical power (available upon evaluation).
✔ Other wavelengths, combinations of wavelengths and fiber core diameters are available upon request.
Find out also more about our medical application lasers.