HIGH POWER 35W BLUE FIBER COUPLED LASER DIODE
ZEPHYRUS is a fiber coupled laser system able to deliver up to 35W CW @450nm in a 100µm optical fiber. It includes the ZEPHYRUS PLATFORM BLUE module, plus the laser driver, the cooling plate for water cooling and the optical fiber.
The latest laser for material processing
Thanks to the strong absorption of the BLUE 450nm radiation by the highly reflective materials used in the PCB manufacturing process – up to 20x compared to IR wavelengths – ZEPHYRUS is the state-of-the-art solution for soldering of THT and SMD components, depaneling and trimming. The high absorption grants lower power and time required to perform the job, as well as minimum unwanted back reflections from the solder pad, thus leading to a fast and safe process.
Advantages & Benefits
- Valid substitute to state-of-the-art IR lasers: much lower power densities required for same processing
- Round homogeneous spot on working area
- Reduced thermal stress on solder pad
- Minimum unwanted back reflections
- Ease of integration
- Very high processing speed
- No consumables: expected lifetime > 30.000 hours
- Soldering of THT and SMD components
- Welding of thin wires
|Output Power||35W CW|
|Fiber core (min)||100um|
Aiming beam (RED 640nm)
Fiber detect sensor
Are you looking for application tips and insights?Visit our blue Welding&Soldering application page
Read our article on PhotonicsViews!